One of our main goals is to make Buzz Radar as useful as possible to you and your team. So, today we are rolling out some exciting new features to our data visualisation options which we think will enhance your experience on the platform. This includes:
- Deep Dive Visualisation Click: You can now click on any piece of data on any visualisation to immediately let you investigate that data piece deeper on our Insights Platform.
- Most Effective Posts: We now offer you the ability to be alerted when one of your posts or tweets reaches a level of engagement you deem important. You can not only highlight these effective posts in a visualisation but also get email alerts about them. Just head to the Data Settings tab to set this feature up and to the Visualisations tab to enable the visualisation.
- Twitter Trends: You can now look at your regional trends via a Word Cloud visualisation. Just head to the Visualisations tab on the left at insights.buzzradar.com to activate.
- Regional Heat Map: You can now see a regional focus of buzz around your keywords for the United States or Europe. Just head to the Visualisations tab on the left at insights.buzzradar.com to activate.
- Track Multiple Social Accounts: Are you monitoring several social accounts for one topic? You can now track them all. This is an ideal feature for consolidating your view across countries or products. Just head to the Data Settings tab on the left at insights.buzzradar.com to add new accounts.
- Slide and Image Integration: This new feature enables you to add a regular slide or image into your Visualisation Dashboard. Just head to the Upload Slide section of your Data Settings at insights.buzzradar.com to activate.
Over the next few months, we’ll have more exciting updates and features based off your feedback and some new ideas (like the ability to embed into websites and our new HTML5 format!). Our aim is to enhance your experience. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions at all, feel free to ask and we would be happy to walk you through the updates or talk through ways we can improve.