Become Part of the Buzz Radar Team
Analytics Product Designer
We’re looking for a marketing data analytics expert to join our team to help create the next generation of marketing insight tools. With experience at the cutting edge of social and digital marketing you’ll have a deep understanding of how brands and agencies use social listening and other marketing data tools inside their workflow and their key requirements.
You’ll be helping drive the Buzz Radar product roadmap by helping research new data sources, develop and apply the latest analysis techniques and design new functionality together with data visualisation.
You’ll be up to date on best practices, key technologies and approaches to digital solutions. Working with one of the best devlopement teams in the business to generate ideas and concepts to help push Buzz Radars products and projects to be the most usable and interesting online. If this sounds like you, and you want to work with a great team with a track record of producing famous work, get in touch.
Responsibilities – In addition to:
- Responsible for the overall design implementation of the Buzz Radar insights platform roadmap.
- Responsibility for myriad API’s used in the Buzz Radar platform their usage and any changes.
- Development and optimization of our monitoring framework and methodology.
- Design Implementation of our holistic approach to data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Research into competitor tools and new techniques and technology and new partners.
- Hosting client training and leading client presentations related to analytics and insights where appropriate
- Contribute to the internal vision and goals of the business by participating in projects that benefit Buzz Radar.
- The ability to translate complex ideas into simple workable but detailed designs and working with a development team on complex problems.
- The ability to investigate and document API Integrations – cURL or equivalent.
- Excellent documentation skills linking back end data to charts.
- Strong understanding of social and digital marketing analytics in both it’s detailed workings and it’s useful implementation.
- Query building using techniques such as Boolean, Python, Plaintext, SQL and other advanced operator.
- A strong eye for details and an understanding of what makes a great user experience.
- High levels of curiosity and a willingness to investigate and learn techniques such as machine learning, advanced NLP, econometrics and new marketing data sources.
- Solid people skills being able to work directly with clients to identify their data needs and help support the sales team with technical knowledge where needed.
- 2-4 years experience in a mid or senior level marketing data analysis role at an agency or marketing data product design.
- Previous experience having written social media and other marketing data reports.
- Significant experience using a wide range of marketing analytics tools.
- Experience at creating and implementing new marketing data tools or processes at an agency or brand.
Mid-level Backend Developer
We’re looking for a talented backend developer to join one of the best development teams in the business and help us on the continued development of Buzz Radar’s cutting edge and award winning marketing insight platform.
With experience working with big data and distributed architecture systems you’ll be up to date on best practices, technologies and approaches around integrating, manipulating and transforming data.
You’ll be integrating new data sources, applying the latest analysis techniques and helping develop the insights platform that fuels our best in class data visualisation engine.
The role will cover development across the entire platform. Working as part of team and reporting to the CTO, you will be developing in both the backend and front engine technologies. Typically the role will encompass developing api endpoints to feed both internal and external systems, Data manipulation and transformation, Portal development, core systems development and much more.
- You must have at least 3 years commercial development experience.
- Symfony 3.x (4.x is appreciated).
- PHP 7.1
- Postgres. Mysql experience is appreciated as well, but not needed.
- Great lateral thinking and problem solving skills.
- Curiosity and the ability to learn and master new techniques and technology.
The core environment is PHP in a Symfony framework together with specialist Nginx, Node.js components. Performance is key and knowledge of Postgress/My SQL databases and in memory data structures is required so your CV MUST evidence these technologies in order to be fully considered.
Work with a highly talented friendly team with a calm office environment based in an old piano factory next to one of London’s nicest spots Primrose Hill just next to Camden Town and Chalk Farm tube stationsApply to this position
Internships at Buzz Radar
Nurturing talent is key to what we do. Ideal candidates will be ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively, have an interest in data and an inquisitive mind. If that sounds like you, hit the button below.